Key Responsibilities :
- Work independently on multiple SEO projects.
- Project management and client relations on key client accounts.
- Research, writing, and strategy, to enhance organic search visibility for our diverse and growing list of clients.
- Development of original content for placement on owned and partner web properties.
- With guidance from our COO, you will be expected to manage clients’ online presence through the use of SEO best practices for search results, social media properties, digital marketing, image and video results for various sites and platforms.
- Management of 3rd party copy and SEO resources as it relates to managed client accounts.
- Manage weekly content schedule through Monday.com.
- Assist with client proposal creation and at times presentations.
- Development and tracking of monthly campaign performance results and distillation into reports for key clients.